The Omega Juicer 8006 is rated as the number 1 best-selling juicer on Amazon. Since this Omega juicer is a masticating juicer (aka slow juicer) it has a low operating speed that allows the auger to chew up the fruits and vegetables and extract juice in the most efficient manner possible. It carries a low to mid-range price for a masticating juicer and it offers additional value as compared to a centrifugal juicer that would fall in the same range for price.
Juicers are made to be able to take large volumes of leafy greens, vegetables and fruits and transform them into some amazing juice concoctions. In general, masticating juicers such as the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer are largely more efficient when compared to the quantity of produce required to make the same amount of juice from a centrifugal juicer. Due to the low speeds the masticating juicer also has less oxidation and heat buildup.
Why Choose the Omega J8006 Juicer?
The style is almost as good as the functionality. It has an attractive black and chrome finish that will fit perfectly with a nice kitchen. You can set it with all of your other special gourmet accessories.
When it comes to versatility, the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer Black and Chrome is by no means a one-trick pony. The amazing extra feature on this Omega juicer is the fact that you can also make some favorite items like spaghetti and linguine. Yes you heard that right. This Omega slow juicer has an attachment to make pasta.
If you are looking for a little innovation and best utilization methods to help you use the slow juicer check out Juicing with the Omega Juicer: Nourish and Detox Your Body for Vitality and Energy. This book was made specifically for the Omega Juicer.
As I mention previously, the Omega Juicer J8006 is the best-selling masticating juicer on Amazon. Over 2,000 consumers have rated this juicer as a 5 star quality. Out of the total 2,660 reviews the overall rating is a 4.6. Can that many people be wrong? Don’t take my word for it.
These are some of the noted Pros and Cons for the Omega Juicer 8006.
- The pulp is dry when it is being ejected from the machine. This indicates that the juicer is very efficient at extracting the juice from the fruits and vegetables.
- The motor handles the produce with ease.
- The juicer has 4 main pieces that allow for easy assembly and disassembly for cleaning.
- The juice has no heat buildup.
- It cleans up quickly and easily.
- It is quite enough that you can still carry on a conversation while in use.
- The juice is not oxygenated like that of a centrifugal juicer so you have a longer shelf life and better taste of the juice.
- It is great as a wheat grass juicer.
- Hard produce has to be sliced before adding to the juicer.
- It is a slow process compared to a centrifugal juicer.
- If you are making juice for two to three people the couple must be emptied extra since it can’t hold the full volume.
The biggest pros for this masticating juicer is more than its good looks and high juicing efficiency, it’s the fact of knowing that over 2,000 people on amazon highly recommend this product. Can that many people be wrong? One way to find out. The biggest cons would be the cost vs. the centrifugal juicers and the speed at which the juice is made. As they say good things come to those who wait. Happy Juicing!