Nowadays, juicers are getting popular because of their ability to make us healthier. It allows us to extract the nutrients from fruit or veggie and turn it into a juice. This is proven to be more effective for the optimal absorption of nutrients. But the question is how much does a juicer cost? This question must be answered so that you’ll know if the juicer will fit in your budget.
Why you’ll need a juicer?
But before we answer the question of how much does a juicer cost, let us tackle more about juicers briefly. Juicers have been around for quite a while now and they are proven effective in their purpose.
The good thing about them is they are very easy to use. You do not have to manually extract the juices out of the fruits and veggies. This will help you save a lot of time in doing the task thus giving you the ability to enjoy the juice sooner.
There are different brands of juicers to choose from. They have different features but share common functionality. The brand is a primary determinant of the price tag. This is because the more popular the brand, it will provide you more confidence. That is the explanation of why branded products are significantly pricier than their counterparts.
To give you a much better insight into juicers, here are the benefits that they can give you.
- Fruits and veggies that are in liquid form are more concentrated. As a result, your body will gain the most out of its nutrients. They can quickly get into your system which will make you nourished in just a few moments after drinking it.
- They are perfect for people who are having a hard time chewing solid foods. A juicer will let them fulfill their hunger without having any problems swallowing. It applies to babies and persons with disabilities.
- Juicers can make any parties significantly better. Since fruit juices are very colorful, it will add up some excitement to your celebration. They will surely make your party super fun and promising for everyone.
- It helps you stay away from artificial juices. As we all know, artificial juices do not give any benefits to our health except that they provide us a lot of energy. This is because of the high sugar content that they have. So by drinking natural juices, you’ll spare yourself of getting diabetes in the long run.
The Cost of a Juicer
As I have introduced a while ago, there is a lot of factors that comprise the juicer’s cost. Aside from the brand, let us tackle it further on this part of the article:
- Features: Various juicer have their unique features, it primarily depends on the model. So the more features that they have will increase their value. If you have an extra budget then there is nothing wrong to go for the best juicer with added features.
- Quality: Depending on the quality of the materials used in the juicer, the price is also reliant on that. The better the materials expect the price will be higher. But do not worry because it will surely last long compared to the ones made using cheap materials.
- Design: Most of the time, the ones with a fantastic design are more expensive. This is because they have the aesthetic that will beautify your kitchen.
- Size: You must expect that if the juicer is bigger, its price is more expensive as well. This is because it can handle more load which explains its pricing.
- Efficiency: Juicers with the stronger motor are priced higher. This is because they can finish the task much faster. So if you have the budget then it is advisable to buy these kinds of juicers. They will get the job done in a much better way possible.
Having said so, the cost of a juicer can range from 50 USD to 2,000 USD. It just depends on you on how much you are willing to spend on it. The decision is all yours. In the end, you’ll be the one using it that is why you must get the best knowledge about juicers.
The Factors You Should Look Consider
The amount that you are willing to spend on a juicer depends on various factors, you must be aware of it. After knowing them, you’ll have the chance to know if the particular juicer is fit for your needs.
- Know the number of people in your household: This will help you determine the size of the juicer that you will buy. If you are just alone in your home then the smaller ones will do which are significantly cheaper.
- Your financial capacity: If you have lots of bills to pay and do not have any extra then going for the cheaper one is better. You do not want to buy a 2,000 dollar-priced juicer over a 50-dollar one.
Those two factors are enough in helping you get the best juicer that is the best value for your money. Always keep them in mind before buying a juicer for your home.
We have proven that juicers can be very cheap or extremely expensive. Since you now know how much does a juicer cost, you can have better decisions when buying. You must weigh in the options that we have discussed and used them to your advantage.