If you’re looking for a juicer that is easy to use and will help you juice all your favorite fruits and vegetable, then the Breville BJE200XL may be the choice for you. With its 3 inch circular feeding tube and the ability to hold up to 800ml of juice in a one liter juice jug, which means you can be sure this juicer will serve you well. With one speed, which is among the fastest of any centrifugal juicer available, it is super easy to operate. It also comes with its own pulp catcher which helps minimize its overall countertop footprint. There is a lot going for this juicer that makes it the perfect option for those just getting started with juicing. Veg Country has a more detailed review but here is a quick rundown of what this machine has to offer.
With a compact design, this juicer can help to save a bit of space in your kitchen, but it will still perform just as well as bigger juicers. This makes it ideal for those smaller kitchens as it won’t take up as much room; it’s also ideal if you want to keep your counter tops free from appliances so your home has a clean and modern look.
Quiet But Powerful
The Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain is a little quieter than some other models, but it’s just as powerful. If you love to have a glass or two of juice for breakfast while others are still sleeping, the last thing you want to do is make a lot of noise. Although there is some noise from the juicer, you can be sure that your friends or family will not be disturbed as much. Plus, with its 700 watt engine and the ability to juice at up to 14000 rpm, your fruit and vegetables will be juiced quite nicely.
Features And Specifications
The Breville BJE200XL has many different features including:
• An extra-tough fountain that will last longer
• A large centered three inch feed tube making it easy to fill with your favorite fruits and vegetables
• A stainless steel micro-mesh filter that ensures no large seeds, pulp or unwanted leaves get through and into your juice
• A dual centered cutting system which also comes with a stabilizing knife. This knife ensures the fruit and vegetables are finely ground into very small parts so juice extraction is significantly improved.
• Dishwasher safe so cleaning the parts is easy
• Height, width and depth: (H) 16 inches (W) 9.5 inches (D) 8.75 inches
• Weight: 7.9 pounds, average shipping weight: 11 pounds
• Wattage: 700 watts
• Warranty terms: parts and labor, 1 year limited
Great Budget Juicer
This Breville powerhouse juicer can be purchased online for around $100 making it a terrific entry level machine for those just starting out. If you are not sure if juicing is something for you and want to see if you like it, the BJE200XL will offer a great experience without breaking the bank. It is a bit loud, and it is not the best option for juicing leafy veggies like spinach or wheatgrass. It is however really good with harder produce getting a lot of juice out of carrots, apples and the like. This juice extractor should be able to handle just about any juicing recipe that is not heavy on greens. It is also easy to clean with dishwasher safe parts. For the price, you will get excellent value while you get your feet wet in the juicing world. What do you have to lose?